Muumi Eco Nappy Pants (Walkers)
Muumi eco nappy pants are made in Finland, with the best and purest raw ingredients, and to the highest eco standard in the world, the Nordic Swan Eco Label. The outer packaging is biodegradable, too.
The nappy pants pull up and down, and tear off at the side for easy removal if you need. Roll them up and tape them for hygenic disposal.
Muumi eco nappy pants are skin friendly, and comfortable for your toddler to wear:
- Pull up and pull down, so your toddler can get used to the idea of undies
- Super soft against your toddler's skin
- Super absorbent with a natural fluff cellulose core
- Optimal dryness and absorbency to keep your toddler comfortable
- Double leak guards around the legs for a great fit with no leaks
- Elasticated waist to ensure no explosions
What's so good about Muumi eco nappies?
- No perfumes or lotions lotions
- No phthalates
- 100% chlorine free (TCF)
- BpA free
- No TBT, PVC, antioxidents or latex
- Biodegradable packaging made from Mater-Bi™ biofilm
- Nordic Swan Eco Label
- Made in Finland
- Finish Asthma & Allergy certified
Muumi nappy pants are manufactured in Finland, by a family owned company who have been making nappies for over 35 years. Muumi eco nappies have a much lower eco footprint than standard disposables, guaranteed by the Nordic Swan Eco Label. Unlike many other eco labels, the Nordic Swan Eco Label is concerned with the nappy’s impact over its entire life cycle, not just the disposal. There are many factors that affect the environmental impact of a product. Currently, there isn’t a fully biodegradable disposable nappy available on the market. As a consumer trying to reduce your eco-footprint, it is important to look at the entire lifecycle of the product, rather than a single factor.
Night time use - Muumi pull up nappies size 5By: Tanya Chalmers on 30 April 2019So good for my son, who is a bum up tummy sleeper! Pull ups generally sit higher near the belly button, so when he wees at night, it catches it all. Muumi hold so much liquid, I can do a weight training session in the morning with it! Also, the elastic around the legs is nice and snug. I have a tall skinny/average weight boy, and these fit perfect! I have tried so many different brands, and these are great for night. Eco friendly too! Although, it does set you back about 85c a nappy, but one per day won't break the bank!
Others Also Bought
More From This Category