Bambo Nature eco nappies are ultra thin and super absorbent with a top dry layer that draws wetness away from baby’s delicate skin. Even with repeat wetting, your baby will stay dry and comfortable.
- Super soft– new softer cloth-like back and top sheet
- Super absorbent – top dry system draws moisture away
- Thin & perfect fit – extra comfort and greater ease of movement with no leaks
- Breathable – soft cloth-like back sheet allows air to circulate to skin to prevent irritation
- Flexible – stretchy side panels to get that perfect fit
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Made in Denmark
Bambo Nature eco nappies are manufactured in a production facility where 95% of the production waste is recycled, making Bambo Nature one of the most eco-friendly nappies on the market. Bambo Nature is proud to hold the Nordic Swan Eco Label and the FSC label (the mark of responsible forestry) and is also dermatologically tested.
Our Eco Promise:
- 100% chlorine free
- No perfumes
- No moisturising lotions
- No optical brighteners
- No phthalates
- BpA free
- No TBT, PVC, antioxidants or latex
- FSC certified woodpulp
Multi Award winning
Bambo Nature has won numerous awards all over the world. Highly regarded as one of the best eco nappies on the market but don’t just take our word for it, have a look at the reviews.
Bambo Nature won Baby Gear Labs Top Pick Award for Best Green Nappy. Of the 20 nappies tested, Bambo Nature was the highest scoring nappy overall.
Bambo Nature took out Ethical Consumer’s Best Buy for disposable nappy brand as it scored highest and is the only alternative nappy brand with independently accredited green credentials.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other House of Nappies users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.